Deploy to AWS with Flightcontrol
Flightcontrol enables any developer to deploy to AWS without being a wizard. It's extremely easy to use but lets you pop the hood and leverage the raw power of AWS when needed. It supports servers, static sites, and databases which makes it a perfect fit for hosting scalable Redwood apps.
Flightcontrol Deploy Setup
- In your project, run the command
yarn rw setup deploy flightcontrol
- Commit the changes and push to github
- If you don't have an account, sign up at app.flightcontrol.dev/signup
- Create a new project at app.flightcontrol.dev/projects/new/1
- Connect your Github account and select your repo
- Select "Config Type" as
- Click "Create Project" and complete any required steps like linking your AWS account.
NOTE: If you are using yarn v1, remove the
installCommand's from flightcontrol.json
If you have any problems or questions, Flightcontrol is very responsive in their support Discord.