Deploy to Flightcontrol
Flightcontrol is a new platform that brings world-class deployment DX natively to your AWS account. It's easy to use but lets you pop the hood and leverage the raw power of AWS when needed. It currently supports servers, static sites, and databases which makes it a perfect fit for hosting scalable Redwood apps.
Flightcontrol Deploy Setup
- In your project, run the command
yarn rw setup deploy flightcontrol
- Commit the changes and push to github
- If you don't have an account, sign up at app.flightcontrol.dev/signup
- Create a new project at app.flightcontrol.dev/projects/new/1
- Connect your Github account and select your repo
- Select "Config Type" as
- Select the AWS region to deploy to.
- Click "Create Project" and complete any required steps like linking your AWS account.
NOTE: If you are using yarn v1, remove the
installCommand's from flightcontrol.json
If you have any problems or questions, Flightcontrol is very responsive in their support Discord.