What did you think of Redwood? Is it the Next Step for JS frameworks? What can it do better? We've got a lot more planned. Some of the features on our TODO list:
- Storybook integration
- Refine Jest integration
- Helpers for Authentication with Auth0 and Netlify Identity
- Pre-render and CDN-deliver specific routes
- Support for NoSQL solutions like MongoDB
- First class TypeScript support
- Data fetching optimization for waterfall problem with GraphQL
- GraphQL query cache helpers
- Accessibility features for Redwood Router
- Switcher widget providing quick access to the site and GraphQL playground while in dev mode
- Cookbook of recipes for integrating 3rd party APIs
- A way to inspect logs from AWS Lambda
Want to help us build those features, and a lot more?
Thanks for following along. Now go out and build something amazing!