Deploy to Edgio
Edgio extends the capabilities of a traditional CDN by not only hosting your static content, but also providing server-side rendering for progressive web applications as well as caching both your APIs and HTML at the network edge to provide your users with the fastest browsing experience.
Edgio Deploy Setup
In order to deploy your RedwoodJS project to Edgio, the project must first be initialized with the Edgio CLI.
- In your project, run the command
yarn rw setup deploy edgio.
- Verify the changes to your project, commit and push to your repository.
- Deploy your project to Edgio
- If this is your first time deploying to Edgio, the interactive CLI will prompt to authenticate using your browser. You can start the deploy by running
yarn rw deploy edgio.
- If you are deploying from a non-interactive environment, you will need to create an account on Edgio Developer Console first and setup a deploy token. Once the deploy token is created, save it as a secret to your environment. You can start the deploy by running
yarn rw deploy edgio --token=XXX.
- Follow the link in the output to view your site live once deployment has completed!
For more information on deploying to Edgio, check out the documentation.